Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Daddy-O Shampoo Review

So, I have been a HUGE Lush fan for what seems like forever now, but I hadn't tried any of their shampoo range until recently. I'm blonde, I was a natural blonde as a child, but around the age of 15 my hair started going very ''mousey'', so I decided to dye it using drug store hair dyes.

For the past couple years I have used drug store hair dyes, but in March this year I decided to have my hair done at the hairdressers. I have always stayed near to my natural colour, so had a half head of blonde highlights. I wanted to make sure that I managed to keep this highlights looking blonde and fresh for as long as possible, preventing them from turning brassy. So, that's how I ended up with this Lush product.

In case anyone is wondering, no the bottle is not purple, it's the colour of the shampoo! This is because purple is great at cancelling out brassy tones. I love using Lush products, due to their fresh and natural ingredients. The main ingredients highlighted on the front of the bottle are lemon and violet, and as you might have guessed, it smells amazing and fresh.

It works on any colour hair, and I've had no experience that some of the users claim of it turning hair purple. And as a blonde, I can really tell that it's keeping my hair bright and just as I like it.

It's a little pricey, but not too bad. And it really will last you ages, you literally need to smallest amount in each wash. I have rather long hair, well past shoulder length, and it seems that I've used hardly any. I compliment this product with my Tresemme colour protect shampoo and condition and they all work a treat on my hair!

It's definitely a product that I would recommend to everyone; blonde or not! Hope this has helped!

*SIDE NOTE: Apologies for lack of post this fast few weeks and for the next few weeks also, A level exam season has just started here in the UK and all my AS exams are coming up (the first is tomorrow!) so I'm busy busy at the moment revising and preparing but I will try to upload as regular as I can.*

https://www.lush.co.uk/products/daddy-o

No comments:

Post a Comment