Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

MUA Undressed Palette

I'd heard a lot of good things about the MUA palettes, so while I was in Superdrug last week I decided to pick myself one up. And for only £4! I picked up the Undressed palette, which seems to be a high street alternative to the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
£4 for 12 eye shadows, I wasn't expecting much from this product, but oh how wrong I was. I am absolutely in love with it and have been using it every day for the past week or so.

The colours are so pigmented and its only a fraction of the price of the actual Naked palette. Also, I have found that the colours last all day on my eyelids as well.


There are SO many looks that you can create with this palette, suitable for so many occasions. You can create a simple day look, with just a light shimmer across the lid and a bit of definition in the crease. Or a dramatic evening look, that's smoky and sexy. 
Either way, I feel like there's something in this palette for everybody, and for £4 you can't go wrong.
I love it so much that I'm going to be going back and picking up more of their palettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment