Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

New Body Butter

So, when walking past The Body Shop not long ago, I noticed in the window there was a sign saying that their body butters were on sale at only £5!(They're usually £13). So of course, I wouldn't resist popping in and picking one up.
I was in there smelling all the different varieties, and there was one that really stood out to me, the blueberry one! I didn't think I'd ever seen it before, and when the shop assistant noticed it had gotten my attention, she came over to talk to me and was telling me that its a re release apparently and they haven't had it for a very long time. 
I decided that it was my favourite and purchased it.


I have quite dry skin, so the fact that this one is perfect for dry skin is a bonus. If I moisturise in the morning after my shower, by the end of the day my skin still feels baby soft and I can still smell the blueberry smell. It really is a top purchase :)


No comments:

Post a Comment