Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

Fabulous Feet Find

Throughout the summer,there's one particular pair of shoes that I've been loving. And not only that, but they were a bargain too!
 These little gems were my favourite find for August. 2013. And the best part is the price; only £6 from. Primark! I've worn these so much over the past month, and they've lasted amazingly, they're almost as perfect as they were when I first purchased them.

They're extremely comfortable as well, not once have they rubber or cut me. The adjustable buckle at the back is great and allows you to make sure they're comfortable on you.

Great pair of shoes, I've been wearing these with everything! Shorts,skirts, jeans, dresses. They're so easy to style despite their bold polka dot pattern. Would highly recommend these to everyone looking for a great pair of sandals.


No comments:

Post a Comment