Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Skin Care Routine- Dry But Spot Prone Skin

So, as a teenager, I'm prone to spots and blemishes. But at the same time my skin is very dry. This creates a problem as most spot clearing cleansers and treatments are ''oil free'', which means that it drys my skin out even more and makes it hard to make foundation and concealer look good as the skin flakes, which doesn't look good!  And if I use a very oil rich moisturiser, then it creates break outs. It would seem there's no winning.  However, I've tried a bucket load of products and have now found my saviour products that work prefectly with my skin.

Cleanser: The cleanser that I've found and love is Freederm Sensitive Facial Wash. This product really helped to clear up my skin and it's nice and gental on the skin as well. However, I find that it is still a bit drying so I wouldn't be able to use it without the other products.
Toner: The toner that I use is from Lush and is their Tea Tree Toner Water. Ilove this product and have re-purchased it many many times. You just simply sprtiz it onto your face and wipe it with a cotton pad/ball. It has tea tree in it which is geat for tackling spots. And since it's a Lush product, its handmade with fesh ingredients which always makes me fel even better about putting it on my skin.
Treatment: The treatment that I love is yet another Lush product, and this is a product that i simply just couldn't live without, Grease Lightning. Enriched with tea tree and witch hazel, it's got the perfect ingredients for fighting those pesky spots, and I really did notice a great difference in my skin after I started using this product.
Moisturiser: I didn't expect to love this moisturiser, but I really do! It's Simple Radiance Brightening Moisturiser with SPF10. Having and SPF in my daily moisturiser is an essential for me as it means that your skin is protected all day every day from the suns' harsh and damaging rays. This products smells amazing, like mangos, and it's full of vitamins. It's great for your skin and does an amazing job of  kepping the moisture level just right.

Hope this information helped and I would highly recommend these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment